Tanks are remarkable machines, but boy do they take up space in the garage, and parking them is no small challenge. Help is at hand however with the creation of the Funtrak Mini Paintball Tank, a massively scaled down model that not only holds a single occupant in their own personal armoured division, but can also fire paintballs! These awesome tanks are made to measure by Funtrak Ltd, a committed (and they quite possibly should be) team of engineers, designers and enthusiasts who aim for realism in construction and operation. Each tank takes about three months to make to your specifications, and comes with an integral roll cage - though you'd need to tip thing over 60 degrees to roll it - as well as an engine fire-wall. They're serious machines with a lot of fun packed into them. Their flagship product has to be The Paintball Panzer complete with a fire-while-driving paintball cannon. Ludicrous of course, but we can't think of any overgrown kids who wouldn't love one of these parked up at home.
* A seriously cool, one person track laying vehicle.
* The dream child of an ex-military tech director.
* A team of engineers and designers will build your Paintball Panzer to order.
* A glass reinforced plastic (GRP) chassis.
* An engine firewall.
* A fully integrated, ready-to-fire paintballing gun.
* A rollover bar.
* A roll cage.
* Choose from six colours for your mean machine.
* Can be driven on UK roads further to meeting DVLA regulations.
* Please allow three months from ordering to receipt of your tank.
* Suitable for ages 15 years+.
* Size: 106 x 122 x 183cm.
Buy. Via Complex.