1. As show in the video above, Ryan Leaf's NFL career was a disaster of historic proportions. But he's finished his college degree, lives modestly and has saved most of the millions he made during his NFL days, is a coach on a Division II football team that's doing terrific, and also coaches the golf team, driving the team bus himself. You can read a bit more here. Via.
2. "Evolutionists Flock To Darwin-Shaped Wall Stain." Link. Via.
3. Newspapers are actually a status symbol...in developing countries. Via.
4. Best Buy's Geek Squad technicians make only $23,000 a year. Mac Geniuses make significantly more. Via.
5. Drilling for oil in Alaska won't lower the price of oil BUT it will raise $921 billion dollars. Via.
*See previous news links here.
*Buy The Reluctant Mr. Darwin: An Intimate Portrait of Charles Darwin and the Making of His Theory of Evolution at Amazon.