1. Chimpanzee with baby tigers. Big gallery of adorable photos here. Via.
2. Want to catch terrorists? Set up a laundromat, send out a lot of coupons, run clothing through an analyzer, and see who brought in clothing that turns up bomb-making residue. Link. Via.
3. To make Flint, Michigan seem a little happier, Kristina Pringle paints images of Winnie the Pooh on vacant homes. Link. Via.
4. The Los Angeles Lakers were originally the Detroit Gems. And were owned by someone named King Boring. Honest. Via.
5. Beginning to give up hope of ever making it as an artist? Malcolm Gladwell's latest discusses late-blooming artistic geniuses. They're more common than you think.
*See previous news headlines here.
*Buy plush monsters at eBay.