The Orbital Debris Quarterly News is a publication of the NASA Orbital Debris Program Office. It is published four times a year and is available in downloadable PDF files. Each newsletter contains information on some of the latest events in orbital debris research. The sections of the newsletter are news, project reviews, meeting reports, orbital debris statistics, and upcoming events. The newsletters are filled with illustrating graphs, charts and pictures.Catch up on back issues here.
Here's a few more links:
1. Most ridiculous list of 2008? "Top Thirty Errors That Doomed McCain."
2. Runner plans on running half-marathon, misses turn, runs full marathon by accident, finishes first [!], but end up disqualified from both races since he didn't finish the race he was registered for!!
3. Everything you learned in school is wrong: stretching just might be bad for your muscles.
4. Lemmings are real animals, do not blindly jump off cliffs and commit suicide, and earned that reputation thanks to a Disney "documentary" in which filmmakers threw lemmings into the sea and filmed them drowning.
5. Finally, The Factual Opinion demonstrates how to conduct a funny and interesting interview - - about a terrible comic book, no less.
*Previously: I can make lists, too.
*Buy "My Shot: The Very Best Interviews from Golf Digest Magazine" at Amazon.