I am frustrated with these "advanced" recipes. Does everyone think we're ALL professional chefs?? I can't tell at what point to add the salt, and what kind of salt? Kosher? Fleur de Sal? Iodized? And then what kind of water? Tap? Distilled? Artesian? How long do I boil it? I am so confused. Please, Epicurious, screen your recipes better.Via.
3. Recipe for spaghetti in creamy pea sauce with crisped prosciutto.
4. Recipe for spaghetti alla boscaiola (spaghetti with tomato sauce and mushrooms).
5. Recipe for guacamole and bacon dip.
6. Hot bacon-blue cheese dip recipe.
7. Bacon and shrimp fingers recipe.
*Find previously posted recipes here.
*Buy "The Science Chef Travels Around the World: Fun Food Experiments and Recipes for Kids" at Amazon.