Back to the Future DeLorean with swiveling tires, opening gull wing doors, and lights and sounds. On sale for $35 at Entertainment Earth.
And a few more links:
1. This would make an excellent, subtle Dark Knight teaser poster.
2. Demon-summoning, perhaps.
3. Vanity Fair has photos of some of the 35 pianos that star in the MCC Theater's Coraline musical. (If you're interested in Coraline, I am still regularly updating my Coraline blog Evil Buttons.)
4. And speaking of Neil Gaiman, he defends George Martin's decision to work on something other than the Song of Fire and Ice Series: "George R.R. Martin is not your bitch." (The last two books of the Dark Tower series emphasize over and over how hard Stephen King found it to finish the series.)
5. And speaking a bit more of Neil Gaiman, who else but he would suffer internet problems because a colony of ants infested his router?
*Previously: George Martin tells gripers to suck it.
*Buy Coraline posters at eBay.