Saturday, December 11, 2010

Link roundup

1. Quorra by Chris Battle.

2. Grim Batman and Robin by Dan Krall.

3. Farmville and games like it, "all optimize for the same two things: virality and monetization. Or put another way: get 2 percent of your users to pay you and convince the other 98 percent to spam their friends in search of more “whales” to pay you. And while it’s a great trick, it’s also on the way out." What's next? Games that let people play together, at the same time. Via.

*Buy Tron toys at eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment