1. From Fast Company's article on Bioware:
The man in charge of creative development for The Old Republic, James Ohlen, had little experience in video games when the founders hired him away from a job at a comic-book store 16 years ago. "We heard he was an amazing dungeon master from a local D&D [Dungeons & Dragons] campaign," says Muzyka. "We had this weird idea: That means he can tell stories! And it was true."(Don't forget to enter the contest to win a copy of The Old Republic's companion art book.)
2. "A masterly crafted catalog of the 100 most unusual happenings from the year 2011."
3. "The bodies of most of the models H&M features on its website are computer-generated and 'completely virtual,' the company has admitted."
4. Last Exit to Nowhere is giving away a book featuring John Landis's monsters.
5. Plush Jake from Adventure Time by Miguel Ruiz and Veronica Villalobos.