1. Jason Chalker is looking for commissions.
2. Boing Boing has details and more photos of the Portal Christmas tree.
3. Serious Eats says don't buy Costco's $20 champagne. Buy $15 Domaine J. Laurens Cremant de Limoux Brut.
4. Brief summary of all 30 NBA teams.
5. I love Nike product descriptions:
Nike’s Proprietary Flywire Technology Offers Great Fit Support: the outsole of the Nike Fly Leather J Elite SHA|DO uses the leather sole, the most trusted sole among bukatsu players, and Nike’s proprietary traction system that maximizes a player’s potential at base running.6. Dave MacDowell posted a bunch of recent paintings (NSFW).
7. How one person achieved 1 million karma points at Reddit. (Short answer: "I spend about 3-4 hours a day on Reddit.")