1. The pixelated Starbucks mug I posted a while back is now available.
2. Ultimate nightmare fuel. Via.
3. "Do you think Tebow broke his ribs playing football? Or did God take them to make women?"
4. Lower your expectations for The Hobbit (bad news for me since I hated LotR 2 and 3).
5. The trailer for "A Sunny Day in the Void" is nothing special, but I can't remember the last time I was eager to watch an episode of Clone Wars:
"We do one episode called 'The Void,' which is basically a whole exploration of Moebius and his artwork style, which is a big influence on Star Wars. So it's really abstract, and we were out on the edge. It was like the white room in THX. It was really experimental stuff."Via.
*Buy Star Wars ornaments at Amazon.