It's all MODOK all the time at March MODOK Madness, including this undead MODOK by doctor anomaly.
And a few more links:
1. Rutgers lost $184,000 paying for its team to play in the PapaJohn.com bowl game. Via these sites.
2. How not to set up a political website.
3. Excellent advice for why you should not go to grad school. Especially this:
7. Most jobs are better than they seem: You can learn from any job.Via.
When I worked on a French chicken farm, I thought I’d learn French, but I didn’t, because I was so foreign to the French farm family that they couldn’t talk to me. However I did learn a lot of other things, like how to bargain to get the best job in the chicken coop, and how to get out of killing the bunnies. You don’t need to be learning the perfect thing in your job. You just need to be learning. Don’t tell yourself you need a job that gives your life meaning. Jobs don’t do that; doesn’t that make you feel better? Suddenly being in the workplace doesn’t seem so bad.
4. How to spot a leak in a flat car tire. Via.
*Previously: MODOK animated gif.
*Buy MODOK toys at eBay.