1. How a rogue pilot misbehaved for years in a B-52 squadron, and so killed 4 people. The prologue:
"What's the deal with this guy?" Captain Bill Kramer asked, indicating a car conspicuously parked in the center of the red-curbed "No Parking" zone adjacent to the wing headquarters building. It was a short walk from the HQ building, commonly referred to as The White House, to the parking lot where they had left their own vehicles while attending the briefing on the upcoming airshow. As they passed the illegally-parked car and then the various "reserved" spaces for the wing and operations group commanders, Lt Col Winslow turned to Captain Kramer, and replied, "That's Bud's car. He always parks there." After a few more steps the Captain inquired, "How does he get away with that?" The Lieutenant Colonel reflected for a moment and responded, "I don't know--he just does."Via.
2. Teaching a second grade class grammar by having the students edit the Tweets of professional football players.
3. Laika's art contest this month is Fractured Fairy Tales.
4. Penny Arcade reveals the plot of the World of Warcraft movie.
5. "The Iranian Monkey Space Launch Is Likely, Probably, Almost Definitely a Fraud"
6. For old school Transformers fans, several updated classic-style Transformers were added to the BBTS. Also available is the West Coast Avengers Marvel Universe set with Mockingbird, Hawkeye and War Machine.