1. Like the Prisoner, but with good intentions:
Its detractors may end up dubbing it "Dementiaville", but Switzerland is brushing aside a debate raging among geriatric-care experts with plans to build a mock-1950s village catering exclusively for elderly sufferers of Alzheimer's and other debilitating mental illnesses.Via.
2. "What do Army junior officers actually recommend reading?: Their own top 10."
3. A hobbyist piloting a drone spotted a river of blood - - a meatpacking plant in Dallas was simply ejecting blood into the river. Via.
4. Sam Wolfe Connelly has a new shop featuring some illustrations I've featured.
5. Paul Pape's having a sale on his custom made stuck in carbonite sculptures.