The Verge from a few weeks ago:
Paint Cocreator should be available to all Windows 11 users in a few weeks, but for now, Microsoft is slowly rolling out the feature to Windows Insiders. Users must join a waitlist to gain access to the preview. They’ll then receive 50 credits, each of which will let them create a new set of images. This credit system might change after the preview period is over, and it seems that users may have to pay in the future.
Some tricks (it's indeed part of Paint on my computer, although I haven't tried it):
1. Remove background from an image— Paul Couvert (@itsPaulAi) November 5, 2023
A new AI button in the top left-hand corner lets you remove the background from any image.
- Import your image into Paint (File → Import to canvas → From a file)
- Click on the Remove background button at top left
- Paint takes care of… pic.twitter.com/8EQvzvDqJu
3. Generate a character— Paul Couvert (@itsPaulAi) November 5, 2023
As this is the full version of Dall-E 3, you can also generate characters.
You're not limited to backgrounds.
Here's the prompt used in the video:
"a cat looks in the mirror and its reflection is that of a tiger"
Don't forget to create a new layer… pic.twitter.com/YsRJUbknbo
Sir the AI has gone too far pic.twitter.com/gH8mnrOYJj— John Potter 🌐🩸 e/acc (@jjohnpotter) November 5, 2023