1. "Two top executives at Dole are on the hook for $148 million after a judge ruled that CEO and chairman of the board David H. Murdock, and the company’s former chief operating officer, C. Michael Carter fraudulently drove down their company’s stock price so they could shortchange shareholders and buy the business on the cheap."
2. A claim that DC movies are killing DC comics sales (people watch the Watchmen and Dark Knight Returns movies instead of buying the comics).
3. "Welcome to your dystopian future. Reports from yesterday say that a US drone strike in Syria has killed a British-born computer hacker who had joined ISIS and was involved in that group's online activities"
4. A prestigious Los Angeles private high school had to drop its JV football team for lack of interested players:
“I think this is a bubble,” [the school's Athletic Director] said. “We feel this is a temporary situation.”(NFL player Jonathan Martin attended that school.)
5. Grand Theft Auto 5 mod puts a Mass Effect Reaper over the skies of Los Santos.
6. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss is $1.99 right now at Amazon.