1. Ever wonder what the rest of the "Baby Shoes" story was about?— Wetterschneider (@Stretchedwiener) May 30, 2023
Got ChatGPT to help fill out the tale with the power of AI.
Take that Hemingway, learn to write you big dummy. Lazy dweeb can't handle more than 6 words.
“For sale: baby shoes, never worn.” pic.twitter.com/0j6QTkuGOU
Thankfully, we can now see what was out of frame in other great works of art:
Used AI to discover what the rest of The Last Supper looks like pic.twitter.com/oYQMDig0Gi— Joe (@JoeHeck_) May 30, 2023
1. ever wonder what the rest of robocop looked like pic.twitter.com/MnXBzcUlta— Mike Franchina (@mikefranchina_) May 31, 2023
"guernica," but you can see the bombers— Gerry Doyle (@mgerrydoyle) May 31, 2023
ever wonder what the rest of Michelangelo's David looks like pic.twitter.com/cFVax4ft2F— Irene Triendl (@DerBren) May 30, 2023
Amazing to me that the *endorsements* for "AI" fall into three categories:— Ken Lowery (@kenlowery) May 30, 2023
1) Look how this will confuse your parents!
2) Your job will be gone in six months!
3) Check it out, I ruined something great!
The pitch sucks, y'all. The pitch needs work
Magic eraser and etc AI tools for removing things from pics reminds me a lot of the scrap booking craze of the 90s — in that it removes a bunch of context that over time tends to be the most interesting thing in photos. https://t.co/daxCOUd5Fs— Jim Dalrymple II (@Dalrymple) May 30, 2023